First of all, let me start by saying, “Examine Yourself!”
In areas of relationship, sex, love and marriage, the majority of women and men position themselves this way, “Ready or not, here I come!” They blindly jump into a marriage or relationship without making much or no preparation whatsoever. You might as well say they’re drawing straws on the positive side. But on the negative it’s like rolling dice as they gamble with their love. According to statistics, most men and women who play that game will lose in the end. My advice to you is, “Don’t bet with your love life.” Emotions are at stake.
We’re told to examine ourselves in 2 Corinthians 13:5. This vital self-examination is needed if you want to find and enjoy true, lasting love.
I specialize in relationships and sex issues. My methods are down-to-earth and effective. I use techniques that enable you to discover the roots of your problems. I’ve helped many people repair their relationship problems, discover and embrace their true identity and improve their self-confidence.
In terms of sexual issues, I use principles from the bible to guide couples towards living a healthy sex life. For singles, I offer fundamental advice to educate you about the importance of seeing and treating sex like a diamond. It’s something to be cherished and given to the right person.
There are stumbling blocks that stop you from experiencing a genuine and fulfilling life. They make you feel like you’re trapped in the wilderness of life. My coaching would guide you to:
- Remove roadblocks that get in your way and stops you from moving forward.
- Learn specific, practical tools and methods to help you enjoy the lifestyle you desire.
- Discover the amazing assets you already have and learn how to use them effectively.
- Learn exclusive methods that will move you beyond today into the future of your dreams.
Relationships can make or break you. Relationships extend to every area of your life. Everyone that you’re involved with including God, your husband, fiance, children, pastors, friends, work colleagues and family have a relationship with you at different levels.
However, in my coaching sessions, I will help you improve and enhance relationships that are close to your heart.
- Are you enjoying emotional, spiritual, and sexual intimacy in your marriage?
- Is the relationship with your spouse or fiancé fulfilling and rewarding?
- Are your relationships happy and healthy?
- Can you talk through disagreements without arguing?
- Do you and your spouse argue about money?
- Are you suffering from domestic abuse?
- If you’re single do you know what to look for in a husband?
By following and implementing my coaching advice, you’ll experience flourishing, exciting and satisfying relationships.
I offer training in the following areas:
- Sexual Intimacy
- Conflict Resolution
- Premarital issues
- Marital Expectations
- Overcoming Divorce and Separation
- Domestic Abuse
- Spiritual Beliefs
- Personality Scales
- Couple and Family Scales
- Relationship Dynamic Scales
- Customized Scales
Have you taken any Pre-Marital training?
This step is vital if you want to enjoy a successful and happy marriage. Skipping this step or not going through this process means you’re not serious about a lasting marriage. Here are some of the minimum areas that must be covered:
• Understanding what True love is
• Understanding and honoring the marriage covenant
• Understand a man’s needs
• Understanding a woman’s needs
• The dangers of being unequally yoked
• The duties of the husband
• The duties of the wife
• Recognizing love, sex and soul ties
• Recognizing pre-marital pitfalls
Did you know that your marriage has less chance of surviving if you don’t have the necessary tools for dealing with day-to-day difficulties? Pre-marriage counselling should cover at least five of the points above.
If you’re a Christian, you should know what God says about marriage. Plus, be interested in working through some of the areas covered in the counselling sessions. We’ll probably discuss terms like one woman, one man, for life and biblical principles of leaving and cleaving. You may also be informed that cohabitation and sex before marriage are going against God’s plan for marriage.
Christian pre-marriage counselling enhances God’s covenant relationship of marriage. Are you aware that marriage exposes our sinful nature, selfishness and inability to live up to our spouses’ expectations? It also uncovers our need for forgiveness, grace and mercy. God teaches us an example of marriage through Jesus.
If you’re looking for excellent Christian pre-marriage counselling email me today. Let’s get started or get the advice you need to take your relationship forward.
My Methods of Coaching
Coaching is conducted in person or by telephone. Therefore, it’s not limited to your geographical location. It doesn’t matter where you live. If you have access to a telephone or Skype, we can work together.
My Facebook page has some valuable information to help you. Please check it out and share with your friends and family.
You can also connect with me on Twitter.